Hospitality Risk Specialist Training Program
Tagrisk provides paid structured job training programs designed to educate and prepare college students/graduates for a sales position with Tagrisk Insurance Services, LLC.
The program provides training in the following areas. The timeline will depend on whether the candidate is interested in internship opportunities or a full-time position:
- Technical property and casualty insurance
- Coverage analysis and policy review
- Insurance carrier marketing
- Outside sales and client consultation
- Business to business relationship development
- Account management and customer service
- Full-time positions include preparation for completion of state Property/Casualty licensing requirements.
- Junior/Senior college student or graduate pursuing/holding a Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Insurance or a related degree.
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to cultivate relationships.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.